LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tarachand   08 February 2018

Need advocate in mp high court indore



Need an advocate to file cases in High Court 


Need other advocate for SC Delhi for transfer of criminal and civil cases simulteneously from one state to other state


Kindly advise





 2 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   08 February 2018

You may contact us.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 9198889990

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     09 February 2018

search LCI lawyers for MAP.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query