Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay (tester)     07 May 2012

Need advise ,please share your thoughts

Dear Sir's

X (boy) Y (girl) had a love last year, Both works in same office collegues, X ,Y had an affair couple of times ,Stays in diffrient cities Y married to Z,and revealed everything abt past,Z and Y threating on X they will ruine life of X on allegations. Y is on Z side agreeing totally X is culprit saying Its X crime Y has few proofs mails and sms whereas X deleted everything or commit suicide writing on X name.

Z has good influence with political and police at their place Z threating on X now

On what sections they can charge case ?

since diffrent cities if Z lodge a complaint on X in that city, can police arrest coming to X place ?

Should X produced before their place court

What should X do now ?

Thanks

Learning

12 Replies

manish (cdsdfasd sdf)     07 May 2012

no one can understand what u wrote

Vijay (tester)     07 May 2012

Hello All,

Sorry for making it  complicated

A boy and Girl had a love last year, Both works in same office collegues, But no one know 's about it apart from three now Theyhad an affair couple of times ,Stays in diffrient cities Gir married to another guy ,and revealed everything abt past,Now her husband  threating Boy they will ruine life and put  allegations on Boy putting a case on him and his family for false rape aegation eventhough everything had been done with Consent, Girlis now on his husband side. saying because of boy only everthing happened mean while Girl has  few proofs mails and sms whereas her ex lover  deleted everything also  they warned of commiting  suicide writing on boy's  name. and also threating to kill boy . if something happens to the girl

Her husband has good influence with political and police at their place 

On what sections they can charge case ?

since diffrent cities if Girls husband lodge a complaint on boy in that city, can police arrest coming to Boyplace ?

Should Boy  produced before their place court

What should Boy do now ?

Kindly request to advise now what could be solution 

Thanks

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     08 May 2012

If the girl had pre-marital s*x with the boy, it is not a crime.  But if it is continuing even after her marriage then it becomes Adultery and the boy can be punished under Sec.497 of Indian Penal Code. The Emails written before marriage have no bearing on the case.  A man and woman are free to have s*x before marriage, consenxual s*x between adults is not a crime in India.

Ranee....... (NA)     08 May 2012

if x is having se*ual relationship with Y even after marriage..it is adultary..but does it falls under s497?

Vijay (tester)     08 May 2012

Dear Chandrasekhar,

Thank you

Even though it is cons*xual at that time, Since Girl is married now , for the sake of her husband and family, can she claim false rape alegations on the boy ? if so how can boy escape or get out of it?

Thank's
Vijay

manish (cdsdfasd sdf)     08 May 2012

do u hv any letters or sms from her when u were in love? yes, if she wants she can say that u raped her for many years. any messages frm her in good time will come handy to you.

Vishwa (translator)     09 May 2012

The whole matter seems comic to me. As I understand, the husband here is inciting his wife to file a case against her lover before marriage. I know Indian courts can accept all kinds of cases, that the Police will do almost anything if its palms are greased, but even so this is going to absurd lengths.

Vijay, there is something else you are not telling us.

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     09 May 2012

there is a software to retrieve deleted messages from Emails.  Use it and get back those mails and preserve them.  A rape case to be sensible can only be filed within one or two days after its occurrence, not after a year or two.   Coming to case of Adultery if there is s*xual relationship between married woman and your friend, then it could be medically proved if it happened in the recent past.  But those Emails are necessary for you to prove that s*xual relationship existed only prior to marriage not after that.

Manish (Teacher)     24 May 2012

Hello All

Me and my wife had a quarrel at my place. we both r working and she left home and filed a false complaint at police station. I went to police station and we had a compromise out there that she will live at the accommodation allotted to her and i will provide her all the necessary things and i can meet my children (Both daughters - elder 5 years and younger 1.5 yrs) on sundays with her permission. I accepted that and we had a compromise at police station. Same day i provided her necessary things and next day i also provided her more household things and furniture but next day she backed up from the compromise and filed a complaint against me and my father DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. dowry, and also she added that my father harrasses her physically. Police has accused us under sectio 498A. We were bailed out from the honorable court. We both were living away from my paternal house since 2008 and my parents visits were not so much to my house. We got married in 2006 and at that time my wife was under graduate. in 2009 she completed her graduation with my support and motivation. in between we blessed with a daughter in 2007. After that i motivated her for competiton exams and n 2010 she cracked one of them and in 2011 she got a job in Misnistry of defense. in 2010 she also deli=vered a baby girl. Younger daughter was  app of  3 months when she started working. now she has alleged us with this type of complaint. She also made a complaint in women cell and after counselling the case was in front of the court. In front of judge she does not want any relief and recorded the statement that her petition got satisfied with this that "She will live at her palce and ui will not disturb her personal life and i can meet my children but cant take them out from the town and Grandfather will not meet my children" i also on my free will given the monthly allowance Rs 3000 pm to my children. But now i want to take custody of my children as stated here-

that i can take my children out of the town also.

that i can take my children to my house on weekends.

that i am a teacher and i have a winter vacations of 2 months and 1 month's summer vacations. I want that in these vacations my children can visit my house.

that i can bring my children at my school  for Annual functions. Shows etc.

here i want to clear that i am working in one of the best instituition in INDIA.

KINDLY GUIDE ME THAT HOW CAN I GET MY CHILDREN LIKE THIS SO THAT A PROPER GROOMING A=OF CHILDREN CAN BE FEASIBLE.

they can get love of both parents...

Thanks

Manish (Teacher)     24 May 2012

Hello All

Me and my wife had a quarrel at my place. we both r working and she left home and filed a false complaint at police station. I went to police station and we had a compromise out there that she will live at the accommodation allotted to her and i will provide her all the necessary things and i can meet my children (Both daughters - elder 5 years and younger 1.5 yrs) on sundays with her permission. I accepted that and we had a compromise at police station. Same day i provided her necessary things and next day i also provided her more household things and furniture but next day she backed up from the compromise and filed a complaint against me and my father DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. dowry, and also she added that my father harrasses her physically. Police has accused us under sectio 498A. We were bailed out from the honorable court. We both were living away from my paternal house since 2008 and my parents visits were not so much to my house. We got married in 2006 and at that time my wife was under graduate. in 2009 she completed her graduation with my support and motivation. in between we blessed with a daughter in 2007. After that i motivated her for competiton exams and n 2010 she cracked one of them and in 2011 she got a job in Misnistry of defense. in 2010 she also deli=vered a baby girl. Younger daughter was  app of  3 months when she started working. now she has alleged us with this type of complaint. She also made a complaint in women cell and after counselling the case was in front of the court. In front of judge she does not want any relief and recorded the statement that her petition got satisfied with this that "She will live at her palce and ui will not disturb her personal life and i can meet my children but cant take them out from the town and Grandfather will not meet my children" i also on my free will given the monthly allowance Rs 3000 pm to my children. But now i want to take custody of my children as stated here-

that i can take my children out of the town also.

that i can take my children to my house on weekends.

that i am a teacher and i have a winter vacations of 2 months and 1 month's summer vacations. I want that in these vacations my children can visit my house.

that i can bring my children at my school  for Annual functions. Shows etc.

here i want to clear that i am working in one of the best instituition in INDIA.

KINDLY GUIDE ME THAT HOW CAN I GET MY CHILDREN LIKE THIS SO THAT A PROPER GROOMING A=OF CHILDREN CAN BE FEASIBLE.

they can get love of both parents...

Thanks

manish (cdsdfasd sdf)     24 May 2012

@manish, file application under guardian and wards act. Your wife cannot stop you from seeing or visiting your children. Have you entered into any agreement with her in writing? you can get your children for summer vacations for sure. file application as GWA act is very powerful and hopefully good will come out of it.

Manish (Teacher)     25 May 2012

yes we had a order from the court in which she recorded her statement - that i can meet children at her place and can not take them out of the town and cant take them to my father. her petetion got satisfied with it except this she didnt want any relief. this petetion went in the court through women cell. but she had also file=d an 498A and she want to carry on with that. In court she also mentioned that she didnt want any other relief from my side, but i on my free will accepted to give monthly expenses to my children. it is also mentioned in the order. but now when ever i go to her place she always tell  me like this that Bache so rahe hai............ya kuch aur and when i cross check to bache soye nahi hote. then i meet them. Also she didnt allow me to enter her house. Here it is imporatant to mention that Town in which she is living is a small one 4 KM radius and a small market. I cant take them out of that town because of court order in which it is mentioned that i cant take them out of the town and can meet my children in town only. where as my place is 4 km away from her place and in my institution a lot of activities are gng on through the year which can help in the grooming of my elder daughter. Also i have one month's summer vacations , two months winter vacations, 5 days vacation in october and 5 sleep out passes over d year. I want to go in appeal to that order. I am not asking for the custody of children but i want to take them with  me in vacations and weekends when i can devote my full time to them also on the occassions in my institution where a lot of prospectuds of grooming of child is there. I dont want full custody so that they can get love of both parents. i want to go in appeal of that order.......is it possible?????????????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register