LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajendra (na)     11 March 2016

Need advise on false affidavit

Hi All,

            I have my 498A case running in the court(arguement stage)..

            I have filed civil suit in bangalore on my Father in law for the recovery amount which i gave him earlier..In this in written statement he mentioned as retired as tahasildar but actually he is not

            He mentioned in other DVC/Other cases as deputy tahasildar.......

            my question is what is the punishment for a govt employee for stating false information in written statement and other docs where he signed.....

            if he is eligible for punishment where do i need to complain?



 2 Replies


As he has given his status as a govt employee,it dosen'tmatter whether he was a tahasildar or a deputy.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     12 March 2016

Giving false information to the court amounts to perjury.  File a petition in the same court aginst him the court will punish him.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query