Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sampathkumar (xxxxxxxxx)     13 September 2013

Need advise on divorce

Hi All,

I am (arranged) married to a girl in the year of Feb'2011. Right from the begging of life misunderstanding and no affection towards each other. Recently v both decided to seperate based on i  filed divorce case in the court. On Aug23rd'2013, now she is liviing along with me in my home which is not my own property (but it is my mom named house) .I dont like her to see her and presently i am staying out of my home. But herself and her sister and mom r staying at my home. Moreover she is not ready for mutual divorce and ready to face the case unless and until by court verdict, she will not move from my home.

How to deal with this as i am suffering a lot by staying out of my home and how to proceed further.

Please guide with best solutions which i need desperately.

Regards

R.S

Learning

4 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     13 September 2013

Let your mother send legal notice to evict her from her house.

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     13 September 2013

@Author

If that house is in your Mother's name, then you wife has no right to stay there. Your mother can seek interference of court to evict your wife from that house.

//peace

/Saurabh..V

life_goeson (owner)     13 September 2013

I dont think so people here give ground advice if that is her matrimonial home and she is living thr then on what basis her mil can eject her. Your mother can file a petition but for that she has to show that she will not keep a relationship with his son. Because if she will go out and u will come back and stay with ur mom then ur wife has right to stay whr u r living. People here just come and right but its so hard to fight un court

(Guest)

This will end up ugly due to your pagli wife. Better use force all by yourself and throw them out of the house or else better be ready to forget the house itself. Muscle power is best suggested, if you have guts. if not ask your mother to file civil injunction [provided it is a self acquired property of your mother] and get them kicked out of the house.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register