LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ksv nageswararao   31 March 2016

Need advise and clarification

respected sir .our ancestral property dispute was came to judgement stage and the judge was adjurned the judgement from 2 months in sub court ..what can i do now ? can i go to high court ? pl reply me and advise me sir .they told as there was stenographer not available from 2 months for delay of judgement .was it correct reason ???

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

2 months is small period , forget it . If orgal argument done may be again you have to present because Judge may forget argument so you have to give written argument / again oral argument once again. 

There is no legal cause to go to High Court at this stage , nothing wrong has taken place. You want result fast but Judge is slow nothing can be done. He can say Judgement reserve then understand he needs time to think and then latter pronouce judgement . So you can not pressure Judge at this stage. And don't make him angry at this stage he can easily show anger on Judgement . 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 April 2016

There is no reason for approaching high court to dirct the trial court to pass judgment. The trial court has reserved its judgment, so two months delay is not at all a delay and is a routine matter especially in the present scenario. 

you can do nothing about it, even the high court may not entertain any petition in this regard.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register