Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sivakumar anand (MANAGER)     03 July 2013

Need advise

Dear Experts

One of My friend has been married and has a 6 years old son.  Before one year his wife refuse to co-habit with him for the reason she lost interest in s*x and he has been very adjusting with her. In the meantime he started loving his colleague and they secretly married.  Recently mis-understanding aroused between him and his second wife and he started living with first wife. Unable to bear this, the second wife started threatening him and puts preassure to divorce the first wife. But he wants to get rid of the second wife legally. 

Few quereis. 

1. How can he legally get rid of the second wife.?

2. Is there anyway he can divorce the second wife? 

Kindly advise. Thanks 

Regards

Siva 

Learning

10 Replies

(Guest)

Was marriage with second wife a legal one? Any proof is there that he got married with her?

sivakumar anand (MANAGER)     04 July 2013

Yes Sir, He has perfromed the marriage in a temple as per the hindu rituals and has also registered the marriage !!

Till today his first wife is not aware of this fact as he is working in shifts and also travels frequently on official tour and managed the scene effectively

His second wife knows that she is the second wife and now puts preassure to divorce the first wife. 

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     04 July 2013

If his first wife is magnanimous, she may deny the existence of  first marriage or give divorce to him to save him from the imprisonment for bigamy.  Nothing else can be done. 

(Guest)

As per your query it is not clear that your wife knows about your this bigamy or not?

See your second wife is illegal according to law so far you have not given divorce to your first wife.If she is threatning it is her natural parameters even though she can file DV case on you as living like a livi-in relationship and it fails she can appeal to the court.

But now your situation has become like a dual game with your stupid act done earlier.You have to convince your first wife by stating that she is your legal wife and he will not leave her and carry a better relationship with her so plz protect me from my earlier events which i have done and also state the cause of happening(it was done due to our frequent fights).

on record your second girl freind not wife is not strong enough only she can blame of physical use and dv case.So,be prepared for that.

thanks,

A suferer

(Guest)
Originally posted by : sivakumar anand

Yes Sir, He has perfromed the marriage in a temple as per the hindu rituals and has also registered the marriage !!

Till today his first wife is not aware of this fact as he is working in shifts and also travels frequently on official tour and managed the scene effectively

His second wife knows that she is the second wife and now puts preassure to divorce the first wife. 

All the right ingredients to count bars sitting inside.

1.  If 1st wife comes to know, she will file adultery case, he sit inside for 7 years.

2.  If he file divorce for 1st wife, again same thing will happen.

3.  If he do not file for divorce according to orders of 2nd wife, 2nd wife can file Domestic Violence case against him [5-6 years of roaming court halls + fees + paying maintenance to 2nd wife and chlidren]

4.  In case 1st wife come to know about DV case, she file adultery case for sure.

5.  If he file for divorce against 1st wife there also she will tell, about his adultery and also claim maintenance.

So ek taraf kuuan, ek taraf Khaee.

Its now about balancing act, how to balance on tight rope and do circus, one day he get tired of balancing on rope and fall either into kuaan or khaaee. :-))

Moral:  Never travel in two boats on two goats on two donkeys at a time.

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     05 July 2013

even divorce to first wife will not solve your problem.

better to visit any local lawyer and show your documents to him or meet personally.

Coz you are in a big fix and cannot escape easily.

Good Luck

adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

sivakumar anand (MANAGER)     05 July 2013

Thank you Sir. First of all, It is not my case.  It is my friend's case. 

Thank you for the advise.  I shall inform him to manage the show without getting into legal tangles. Let him learn the balancing act. 

Regards

Siva 

sivakumar anand (MANAGER)     05 July 2013

Thank you Mr. Grover. 

I shall ask him to consult a local advocate

Regards

Siva

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     05 July 2013

In such deep, no one else can explain, except himself.

Anyhow Good luck.

you may send me his details and I have office at various places in India, may be my team will help your friend.

Regards

sivakumar anand (MANAGER)     11 July 2013

Thank you Mr Grover. 

I have given your details to him.  As of now He is keeping this info very confidential and thinking of various possibilities. 

Thanks and Regards

Siva 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register