LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sivakumar anand (MANAGER)     02 July 2013

Need advise

Dear Experts 

One of the person has filed a divorce case against his wife on the grouns of cruelty. The case is being dragged.

Now he wants to settle the matter by paying alimony and would like close the matter,  But he is hiding the fact that he is a software engineer and informing the court that he has resigned the job and working as a clerck in a small pvt company and wants to pay a very meagre amount like 1 lac or 1.5 lacks only. His wife is a home maker and passed Xth std only and no children were born out of wedlock. 

Queries are 

1. How to prove that he is working for a software company.  ?

2. On what basis, the court will decide the alimony . ? 


Kindly advise. 

Thanks & Regards













 2 Replies

Mohit Attri (lawyer)     02 July 2013

obtain his attendence sheet from company

file a aaplication in court to produce attendence sheet and his detail when he left the job

file  RTI  to aapropriate authority to get the information about his immoveable and agricultural property from where he is earning

sivakumar anand (MANAGER)     03 July 2013

Thank you Sir 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query