need advise

I was working with one multi national company at aurangabad as asst.general manager.

during service I forcefully entered in the contract agreement of 3 years.

after few months I was told by company to separate , hence I stopped attending services. When I asked for the reliving letter, instead of giving that company is giving me thrat of leagal action on the basis of contract. What should I do to get the letter ? Please advise




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x