IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need advise

Page no : 2

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     03 May 2017

Just leave him, stay alone independently because you are working woman and you can afford it. If any legal initiative be taken, let him take first. Stay alone independently and wait to see what will he do.

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     03 May 2017

You can file for compensation under DV Act for torture and also for money wasted on them.

san   03 May 2017

Thank you Chandra Sekhar, im leaving alone since jan 2017. Because of me ony he got good job in MNC and now he is earning good salary. i called to him n his parents soomany times, no one is replying. Days are passing. so im getting scare. 

3months back they asked me to come back, i told everything that he is continusly beating, shouting, not coimng home. many times i stayed alone in the house.Even he took my mobile n not allowed me to speak with my parents.After that they did nt speak anything. After i told eveythng infornt of relatives.

Now they are saying i spoiled their name, so they dont want me in their family. 

I have to fight alone, because my dad is heart patient. i dont know anything about LAW. can you please help me "what cases i can file aginst him"

A walk alone (-)     03 May 2017

Dnt file any case except divorce. File divorce and get rid of him forever. In angriness and frustration you will file any case but by filing it you will spoil your own life in roaming court with zero result. In case you win other party will move upper court and you will roam court for decade. You will spend more money in court ( more then you already spend on him). You will waste money and time by filing case. Time can never recover. As you are working you will not get maintenance. Family matter can never solve in court. Do you think court will punish him or give you money? As you are working chances of getting money are very less.

laxmi kant joshi (instructor)     04 May 2017

Take a firm decision what you want , as per to me if he has such nature you must go ahead give her divorce on the ground of cruelty and start your new life , you are a working woman and earning good for your livelihood ,so don't run behind him for money , regarding your stridhan file a case u/s 406 ipc you will get all your stridhan back to you .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query