LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Indira (Sr.Manager)     07 March 2014

Need advie on case proceeds

I had filed a Divorce case in Oct 2014, there was a interim maintenance and injunction also applied against my husband. The summons was served by pasting order. My husband attended the case we attended the first counseling. During the counseling my husband showed that he wanted to keep the marriage and I am the one breaking it. He showed to the court he could not appoint a lawyer as he was not aware of such case going on . The Judge gave him a long date of 2 months represent his part of the story and passed the Roznama of injunction in not to meet the son in wife matrimonial house.. . In the next hearing the judge was absent however we attended the 2nd counseling and we got a short date in April to attend. But my husband in front of the counselor said that he wants to keep the marriage and will not give any maintenance. If the wife wants the maintenance than he is ready to take the child custody. He also mentioned that he wants the injunction removed. My husband has appointed a lawyer now. I want to know what is the next process that the court will follow.. I have finished 2 counseling already. My husband is trying to falsely that I am the one who is breaking the marriage. Its will be 6 mths and there is no case started no judgments passed. I want to know what is the court procedure to reach a conclude.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register