LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harika   14 August 2016

Need Advice Please

What is meant by : "PW1 present. ExA1 to A6 marked. For cross examination if defendant. Call on dd-mm-yyyy"

Learning

7 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     14 August 2016

It means that plaintiff is present.

All verification is done as per required procedure.

Put date for cross examination of defedant.

If u like my suggesation then give THANK on my profile.

Sandiip   14 August 2016

PW1 is Plaintiff Witness 1 is present. Documents exhibited from A1 to A6. Next date is fixed for cross.

Sandiip   14 August 2016

PW1 is Plaintiff Witness 1 is present. Documents exhibited from A1 to A6. Next date is fixed for cross.

Harika   14 August 2016

Thank you Both for your response. I have another query now - we were asked to submit original documents of our plot though the above says documents have been exhibited. We have submitted photocopies of the originals long time back.Is it safe to produce originals ? We have a fear that the defendent might meddle with our documents if we produce the originals.

P. Venu (Advocate)     14 August 2016

What is the opinion of your advocate?

Harika   14 August 2016

On the day of trial he said we should submit.But after 3 ays when I met him, he said we should submit,if needed mandatorily , then we will produce in court. I dint understand the difference between submitting and producing in court.

M. MASUTTU ALI (Lawyer)     22 August 2016

Get SRO copy for your property document from Registrar office, and submit original and SRO copy to the Court. Court will stamped seal in the original document and return the original, while retainning the SRO Copy

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register