LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yoganathan (Software Developer)     13 August 2013

Need advice on legal procedure

Hi,  few months back i have posted a question on filling a civil suite against DRO order on cancelation of patta to our land, Please find more details in the follwong link.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/We-are-forced-to-file-civil-case-for-surveyor-s-mistake-67857.asp

Current we have filled a suite in high court and i need more advice on this.

for the above mentioned issue, we approched a Madras highcourt lawyer and he advised to file a suite against the RDO, DRO and opposite party, on the ground that their is G.O passed saying that DRO should settle any dispute on matters related to patta instead of advicing to file a civil suite.

We have filled the a suite through him,  after  few hearings, my advocate said that RDO, DRO or the opposite parties were not appearing for the hearings and hence he got a permanent stay from the high court on this matter, now its almost 6 months, still the neither RDO or DRO or the Opposition Party not responding to the court notice, and my advocate says we can't don't anything, we have to wait until the opposite party responds.

Can't we ask the judge to pass the order on this case becase the opposite parties not responding.. Please advice..

Learning

3 Replies

HIRAL THAKKAR (ADVOCATE )     13 August 2013

Go for ex parte proceedings and before that send notice through regd ad

prasad (testing engineer)     13 August 2013

Hello, i am having 5 acres of land in my village.in that we gave lease of 2 acres to another person who started EEMU birds development. IT is almostly 4-5 years completed.we gave him lease just on talks only,but no written agreements is done.electricity bills are also on my grandfathers name only.He is not paying the current bills since last 6-8months onwards,so the electricity department members stopped power supply before 3 months back.The EEMU birds are also dying.only 3birds are remaining.He is not giving lease amount and not vacating my land.How can we make him to vacate my land immediatly.He is having loan on that firm with his own property sureity.we dont hav any involvment.we dont have any written Lease Aggrement. 

sagar (properiater)     15 April 2014

respected sir/ madam,

a petition for letter of administration was filed in the name of my widowed mother for the property of my grand -mom who died intestate .the petition was filed on 5/2/2014 at the bombay high court.

my uncle is the only legal heir along with my mom who has shown no interest in the property since the death of my grand-mom on 2/12/2011

may i know  how long would it take to get the letter of administration , given that there are no serious objections and the said court fees of rs. 75000 was also paid on 3/3/14.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register