LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Samar Kaushal   16 July 2023

Need advice on how to proceed with a legal notice for harassment

I want to know how to send a legal notice, and can i actually send a legal notice and would it help me in anyways:

In 2015 i was dating a woman from Gurgaon and after dating we were to get married. The girl needed some financial help as she wanted to study for a business management course and i helped her with 75000 cash. As we were to get married I didn't do any paperwork. 

After a few months the girl stopped contacting me and upon checking I found out she was cheating on me and she had multiple relationships in the past. Upon questioning her she got two of her other male friends to threaten me with dire consequences. In 2015, i broke all contacts with her. Later I found out that she also took general food stuff and cigarettes from my neighborhood stores and ran up huge bills 

In 2022 while visiting Gurgaon i met her and she herself came up to me and apologised for her actions way back in 2015 saying she regretted it.

I asked her to return the money 75000 that i had given to her on friendly terms, and also for the huge bills that I paid to my neighborhood stores.

She said she would make arrangements and pay me back in 15 days. After a few days some cops came to my Pune office and roughed up my partners and threatened to implicate me in false cases if I tried to contact that girl again. Moreover false fir was filed against me and later withdrawn. 

I have been very scared and i don't know what to do. Is there some way I can seek court help.

Learning

1 Replies

Mahesh kumar Orchu (student)     21 August 2023

Sir,

1. As of my knowledge onece FIR registered that should be present in the court with in the span of Next working day. 

2. You have said that cops came to your Pune office(in the sense cops travelled fro gurgaon to Pune but the didn't arrested you) , please confirm is that cops or not. Under which aligatation  they have come to your place.

3. As per her strategy she always behind the screen and Sir kindly notice the other side strategy, wait until she came to on screen.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register