Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

K Sreedevi   15 July 2016

Need advice on how to proceed further

Hi 

Am K Sreedevi , currently working as StaffNurse in a reputed organisation in bangalore, Karnataka. Through Job portals (shine.com) I was been approached by Vlex Visa and Immigration Services Pvt Ltd for a Staff Nurse opening in HongKong by email. Bhawana from Vlex visa team used to send emails to gmail id kalasridevi81@gmail.com on June 22, 2016 asking for copies of :-

1. Self Evaluation form
  2. education documents
  3. passport ,
  4. aadhar card ,
  5. Nursing council registration ,
  6. Working experience documents 

After sending all the requested documents through email,  on 24th June 2016 bhawana send email saying to make a payment of rupees 52900 INR (46000 INR + 15% Taxes) then a soft copy of the invoice within 10 or 15 minutes would be sent to my email and hard copy will dispatch on my postal address with legal agreement paper within 3 to 4 working days. In a Telephonic conversation with Bhawana who works at Vlex visa Pvt Ltd assured me of full refund of paid amount incase if i wish to withdraw and wish not to proceed further. I have done the payment of Rs 52900 on 30th June 2016

On 27th June 2016 I called Bhawana and informed her that am not willing to proceed further and wish to claim for refund of my paid amount. She informed that a relationship manager from Vlex Visa pvt would be contact me in this regard. I did not got any response from Email or via phone.

On 7th July 2016, I got legal agreement paper to my postal address upon seeing that I contacted bhawana via email telling her to cancel my application and process my refund as soon as possible.

On 15th July 2016, Deepak, HR working at Vlex Visa Pvt Ltd called me and he explained if i wish for cancellation of application, then he said out of Rs 52900 paid by you via netbanking, INR 46000 would be credited to our bank account and rest 15% of INR 46000 ie INR 6900 would be paid as Service Tax to the Government. Also he said that they have not yet started processing my application. Also he said for creating Non-Judicial document he paid INR 5000 to the lawyer, the same document which he sent to my postal address which is attached for your reference. So after deducting lawyer fee they are saying the refund of INR 41000, but actually paid amount is Rs 52900

I need your advice now, to my knowledge if my application is not processed from Vlex visa Pvt Ltd and am wishing to cancel my application applied, do i need to pay INR 6900 for service tax

Secondly for making non-judicial agreement document i do not think it would cost INR 5000 as lawyer fee.

Can you please be able to quickly guide me how to proceed further. Also please let me know if you need any further details

Thanks

Regards

K Sreedevi

Mob: 09739569167 / 09538012460

Learning

1 Replies

Sood   15 July 2016

Send theme legal notice

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register