IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kreamwichs (Salaried)     18 February 2011

Need Advice In Trouble

I was into an relationship with a girl from mumbai. i met her in a bar where she was working as a dancer. Since last 4 years i havent had any sought of relationship with her but used to talk to her on phone just bcoz i was afraid that she may come to my home and tell about it as she has some of my pics along with her and my families image will be spoiled.

i was engaged in 2009 amd got married in 2010. i told her that i dont want keep any sought of relation with her as i am married and have may more responsibilities. She used to call me and asked me to talk to her and demands money so i changed my cell no but 2 days back she just came to my bldg and was enquiring about me. she had also threatened me about commiting suicide or a false rape case against me. i had been to the local PS but they refused to take my complaint and infact told me that if the girl complains i will be in trouble. please help me out.

Am happily married and i love my wife a lot and dont want to keep any extra marrital affairs.


Please suggest me a solution as know am mentally disturbed bcoz of the mistake i made yrs back.



 4 Replies

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     19 February 2011

First secure some sort of evidence against her to prove that she is blackmailing you and then file your complaint directly into the court through an advocate.  Dont wait till she takes advantage and throws you into trouble.  Bad connections always give bad effects.  You can withdraw your case anytime later when things get settled down with her through your advocate and forget the whole episode.  Later she cannot go against you on a fresh complaint once she gets exposed by your action.

1 Like

A.VIVEK ADVOCATE (ADVOCATE)     19 February 2011

please counsult with your advocate

Mani (Student)     19 February 2011

don't  get afraid of situation because u will be only able to bring tension and uncomfortability to your life. first of all tell whole matter to your wife and try to get confidence of her. And  file a case against her. for that u consult your  lawyer. 

1 Like

Shailendra prasad singh (Lawyer)     19 February 2011

yes wife ko batao and pitai khao:  consult any local lawyer and file a petition u/s 156 ( 3 ) of the cr.p.c. before CJM mention therein ur all facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query