LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay Kumar   30 September 2021

Need Advice for Safety purpose.

Dear Sir, I was living with my wife and daughter in my parents home. Due to bad behaviour of my wife with my parents, I left my home in April 2021 and take a home on rent in April 2021. After 20 days staying with my wife, I left rented house in may 2021 due to his quarreling behavior and she say I don't want to live with you. After some time she is agree to live with me but due to her bad behaviour it is not possible for me to live with her. she files 2 cases against me regarding maintenance after the marrige and after the compromise she was living with me. But after some time she is again quarrel with my parents regularly and in April 2021, I left my home and take rented house but staying with her for 20 days due to her bad behaviour, I left rented home and now staying with my parents. Now, I am not willing to live with her. She is still living in rented house with my daughter. I am want to live safe but afraid that she is living separately and if some mis happing occurred then I will face trouble in future. Please suggest me what should I do for safety purpose. Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 September 2021

“The relationship between husband and wife should be one of closest friends.”“Don't constantly make angry your wife. Once she throws you out of her heart, there is no appeal”“A man should not compete with his wife in talk but in silence”“Before marriage, man seeks woman, in marriage woman seeks man”

Most personal laws including the Hindu Adoptions and Maintenance Act, 1956 recognize duty of the children to maintain their aged parents and the right of the parents to maintenance.

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     30 September 2021

Assuming you are a hindu, serve her a legal notice asking her to rectify her behaviour and inform you accordingly else you will bound to file a divorce on the ground of cruelty. You can file a petition u/s 107 of Crpc against her. You can even submit a petition before your area District Magistrate and seek mediation. Let these things be documented for any future evidences.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     01 October 2021

It is a social and mental problem but not a legal dispute for consideration and obligation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register