Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chetan Singh (SE)     24 September 2013

Need advice for myself freelife from cruel lady

Dear Lawyers/experts

I am very sad and puzzle what to do, My marriage was null and void 2 years ago.
and my ex wife was seperatd till then and she was residing in her home and after that their family out from her home. Before two years she was residing with her 20 years son in a gurudwara,, now gurudwara people also threw her out .

As she knew my home since fees and pocket money I was giving her son and for herself too. So by cheating she has entered in my home last month and she was saying she will leave with in 15 days since she has no place to leave or shelter. 
Now its too headache since she is not leaving my home and me, her motive is reunited but i am not intrested. she is threating me she will take help of police it i try to get her out forcefully. I have court null and void judgement.

Please advice how to vocate my room or help me to get her out from my place. she is very cruel.

Thanks!!!

Learning

11 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     25 September 2013

Very strange lady! Why did you allow her to enter?If she wants to call police then let her.You show the judgement to police.

Engage her/son in some job and make arrangement for a rented house and convince her to go there.

Chetan Singh (SE)     25 September 2013

Hi, Thanks for the reply.

I am seeking help if I want her to vocate then what steps i need to follow, she is very crueal and dangereous she is fat in size and speaks louder then me.(She is 6 years older than me huge buildup body, shouting type lady). She can create drama infront of police,neighbors ....

I am reday to arrange seperate room for her for 2-3 months untill she gets job or her son get some job. but she is saying she will not releasae me..

before my divorce she had filed 498,dv act which is still going on and she is blackmailing me she will put me in bar using some other allegations...

Thanks,!!

(Guest)

Dekh bhai, tere jail jaane ka chances waise hi jyada hain.

Ek kaam kar, na pulis na kaarawayi.

Dhakka deke bahar nikaal usko, mard ban BE A MAN.

Originally posted by : Chetan Singh

Hi, Thanks for the reply.

I am seeking help if I want her to vocate then what steps i need to follow, she is very crueal and dangereous she is fat in size and speaks louder then me.(She is 6 years older than me huge buildup body, shouting type lady). She can create drama infront of police,neighbors ....

I am reday to arrange seperate room for her for 2-3 months untill she gets job or her son get some job. but she is saying she will not releasae me..

before my divorce she had filed 498,dv act which is still going on and she is blackmailing me she will put me in bar using some other allegations...

Thanks,!!

ha ha ...Are you afraid of her?

I think filing a FIR against her would help her for trespassing your property.

Chetan Singh (SE)     25 September 2013

Guys please do not give helpless reply like" Bhai tere jail jane k chnaces" . I need useful advice so i want if any lawyer can suggest the best 
approach here which should be fruitful....

1.Meet a good lawyer.

2>File a FIR stating all facts as soon as possible.

rising up again (FFF)     26 September 2013

chetan...

helping hand is right... if u can, throw her out... u are scared of her,hence u cannot do that. Its a simple rule "aap daboge toh aaapko sab dabaayenge"

other option...

- sell that property, if thats urs.. do not tell her till that time.. she anyways will have to vacate it sooner or later.

- rent another house...and do not tell her whr u are.

- consult a goo dlawyer... and FIR in police.

- dont be scared..  of what she will say...or create a scene..etc etc Let her do anything..u just keep ur stand...and tell her to leave !!

1 Like

Chetan Singh (SE)     26 September 2013

Thanks Raanie ji and Rising up again. Now I am feeling better, so i will approach to lawyer today and will approach police too

Thanks!!

(Guest)
Originally posted by : rising up again

chetan...

helping hand is right... if u can, throw her out... u are scared of her,hence u cannot do that. Its a simple rule "aap daboge toh aaapko sab dabaayenge"

other option...

- sell that property, if thats urs.. do not tell her till that time.. she anyways will have to vacate it sooner or later.

- rent another house...and do not tell her whr u are.

- consult a goo dlawyer... and FIR in police.

- dont be scared..  of what she will say...or create a scene..etc etc Let her do anything..u just keep ur stand...and tell her to leave !!

Thanks to you rising up again.

@querist:

What I meant is each n every situtation need not be approached legally, once you enter legal way it will take a long time.

Do you think each and every person goes to police station and file complaint that one's wife after divorce is also pestering him by coming and staying in his house forcibly?

Even if you seek the services of a lawyer, what will the lawyer do?

Even if you seek the help of police, will the police drag her out of the house??  If they do so  too.. the woman [your ex-wife] can file a case against police themselves for illtreating her, such are the laws of the land.

What I would suggest is a  very practical thing.

Use force, throw her out.

Nothing will happen.

For a woman who has been thrown out by the temple etc nobody will hear her false story and respond to such drama.

And what are the divorce papers for and what is the divorce decree for?

When your marriage was termed as null n void, and divorce granted, nothing can be done now. she cannot thrust herself into your house.

1 Like

Reformist !!! (Other)     11 October 2013

helping hand is right.

Throw her out straight away.......Let the legal battle start if she do so, already u r facing 498a and dv..... y r u so afraid now

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     13 October 2013

Hire an advocate but it is not possible for you to take the advice of hiring a "good advocate" because there are no good advocates!!

Take the other advice you have got: Use the money you were going to pay advocates to hire some goonda lady and throw your ex- out but before that pay some police people also. Do not beat her yourself. Have it done when you are out. Fir dekh lena... Jo hoga so hoga. This solution is less expensive. Advocate will give you all cock-and-bull story and make you file all kinds of cases which they themselves will not be knowing fully about. Then they will drag the case for years. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register