LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chetan Singh (SE)     19 April 2014

Need advice for filing cases to exwife

Dear all experts,


Please advice i had suffered alot due to cruel exwife:

she filed on me 498A,323,125,DP act,DV act,406, bla bla .

I got from court exparty divorce 3 years ago but she has opened that judgement after 2 years and making my life hell.Currently I am married with some one else and she wants to end my marriage.
My sec 125 over, I won that case as it was from other state.

Now I am telling her weak points so please advice how to punish her:
1. She was pre married to someone else on that basis i got null and void judgement 3 years ago.
As I have all proof of her 1st marrige and her divorce was not happened.
2.She has 18 years old son from her first husband.
3.She is claiming in cases that she was unaware of null and void judgements but i have proff in court that
she knew about that judgement at the time of 498A Byaan (statements) she accepted that she knew my exparty judgement. so i want to prove her cheter and making of fool of court.
4. She has forcefully enter with his son about 5 months ago and taken so many valueable things of mine can this be made a ground.

5. please advice the cases that i can file on her as compare to 498A, DV act cases so that she need to repent along with his cruel son.





 2 Replies

Mahesh R. Sonawane (Lawyer/Fight for justice)     19 April 2014

file case U/s. 494 of IPC..

sayan ray (Lawyer)     19 April 2014

Prove her marriage and file a criminal case U/s. 494 IPC and go for quashing U/s. 482 Cr. PC and in the meantime you can even file 144(2) Cr.PC & 107 Cr.P.C and restrict there entrance at your premises as a formality hence can also seek a civil injuction to restrain them from entering your property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads