LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chetan Singh (SE)     17 March 2014

Need advice for fighting false cases without lawyers!

Dear experts/lawyers

I am fadup/frustated , expended so much money for cases filed by cruel wife like 498A,323,DP act,sec 125 etc last 4 years going on..

Now she has filed again DV act , sec 125 with diff state, alreday she had filed 125 in delhi and it was cancelled due to not appering her in court so it was dismissed thrugh honerable judge.

Please advice1.  if sec 125 case can be filed again from other state as she did it alreday in delhi.

                           2. Is DV act she filed is this diff that DP act that she alreday filed in Ghaziabad.

                           3.  Can a comman man fight the case infront of judge or every time i need to hire an advocate..?

Please help me...


 3 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     18 March 2014

repeated query, read your another post

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     24 March 2014

You can fight yourself without appointing any lawyer if you are confident and sure of yourself.

sridher (system analyst)     01 April 2014

go for quash on merits base

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register