LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chetan Singh (SE)     18 February 2014

Need advice for certified copies for cruel wife

Dear Experts/Lawyers

My ex wife filed the case in 2011 in delhi court for sec 125. And I got my marriage null and void in 2010 as exparty from different court. So I filed null and void order in court for sec 125 for her notice that the marriage is alreday void. After 2 years I got judgement that since marriage is void so i dont need to pay the maintence for sec 125.

Now in 2014 she has applied for reopening the anullment case from court on the basis of unawareness of exparty judgement and case is opened now .
I want to prove in court that she knew that the exparty judgement 2 years ago. How I can apply for certifed copy from delhi court that I have submitted the proff of my null and void judgement.
Is there any way to apply the copy directly by me or do i need to involve a advocate for the same..

please advice



 3 Replies

Udaya Shankar. C (Retired)     19 February 2014

Simply file an application under RTI by affixing Rs.10/- court fee stamp to your application. The application inter-alia should state WHAT IS ACTUAL INFORMATION YOU WANT AND ALSO ASK FOR CERTIFIED COPIES OF JUDGEMENT AND ITS ENCLOSURES. You are supposed to get this on in 45 days if not in 30 days as per the RTI ACt.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 February 2014

You can apply for the certified copy from the court directly, approach the registry of the court.

Chetan Singh (SE)     19 February 2014

Thanks sir for the reply also Uday sir too.

I will directly approach to registry of the court else advocate will charge another 1000rs for this.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register