LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajbeer   10 September 2016

Need advice for already filed ncr

Hello Experts,

   I already filed NCR in local police station 4 months back regarding my wife beaten me and threaten me to shoot me in my house ,she left house on same day with proper planning. Now from last 4 month no conversation b/w  us. Marrige completed 6 Years and i have a kid 4 year old who is along with her in her parents house.

I am sure that she can file false case on me and my parents in future to show baised (men dominating law-498A,DV..etc) power .

I have already decided to go for diverce and waiting for her initial steps.

Now I am afraied that in next 2 month , NCR filed by me will be expired. How can i extend NCR filed by me for next 6 more month .Please help me on the same.





 5 Replies


Divorce decree is just one piece of paper which you might get at the end of a divorce case.  The way it looks you wont get divorce even if you file it today or a year later.  You should have filed RCR case on her 2 months back asking her to come back, failing which you will be forced to go ahead with filing divorce petition.  If you file divorce petition now, and she contests it, it will be a good decade that the case will get over, she will file a host of cases on you including alimony, for her and the kid, which you will have to pay.  I don’t see any ground for divorce which court might be satisfied with and grant you divorce.



If you want divorce,

a.  File MCD, you get it in 6 months time.



If you don’t want to roam to court and she wont agree for MCD, you simply stay put, enjoy life, but file RCR now.  That will take care of all the cases which she may file against your bunch.  Don’t bother too much regarding divorce or she going and sitting at her pa’s house or the kid that she took her with, don’t bother about the NCR also.  IF you have loads of money then buy divorce decree via MCD or else stay put.

innocenthusband   11 September 2016

File your divorce instead of relying on extending RCR. You're behaving like a wimp when you resort to using the law to solve whatever problems you have with your wife. Obviously it didn't crop up all of a sudden since you were married for 6 years. Man up, meet her in person and ask her to countinue the marriage. Otherwise divorce her and get rid of her from your life. Apply for custody of the kids, don't waste time waiting for her to return.

YOGESHWAR. (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT-criminal /civil     11 September 2016

Routinely advice for Divorce is given which has very long demaging results. Keep away from such hasty steps.


You can file multiple cases agains the opponents for which get advice prsonally.

Rajbeer   11 September 2016

Hello Experts,

    Thanks to all for proper suggestion.

My Question was not about RCR, that was about NON Cozinable report in local police station.

Now in next 1-2 month it will in expire stage and I am worrying that incase she will not agree on MCD then anyhow i have to go for contested,no other way for me.

I and even my parents can not take any initiative regarding contineue this marriage. In past they called her regarding same but she put false case against me and my parents in women cell that we are calling her and disturbing day me and my parents got call from crime branch and they told us you don't have right to call her and disturb her. Now so many thing happen from that time till now.

In case i have to go for contested then i should have proof to show in the court a NCR and MLC report that i have. 

My question is how to extend this NCR(Non cozinable report) so that in future i can use same during contested divorce.






LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases.     12 September 2016

contested  DIVORCE is not easy.


The moment you file DIVORCE , you will be slapped with 498A and DV cases and your pleadings in the DIVORCE case will be handy to get you convicted .


Read the stories other such cases even on this site.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query