LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohit Attri (lawyer)     02 July 2013

Need advice

a private limtited co sold a land through plots to my clients throgh installment. my client deposited first installment to company but after tht he didnt deposit any further installment bcoz  he came to know tht company hv no ownership on that land which shown to more than 6-7 months passed but thr is no construction,even no boudary wall,no severage etc etc on tht property . actlly property belongs to farmers and company failed to purchase it from now company is not ready to pay back our fisrt installment. now wht action we cn take on that company ???


 1 Replies

Chenoy Ceil (Advocate)     02 July 2013


You can definitely file suit for damages at the same time you can also lodge police complaint FIR under Section 420, 423 and take criminal action against the company. Good luck.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query