Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neha (Home based)     25 March 2013

Need advice

Respected Sirs/Ma'ams

I would like to have your valuable advice on one thing.

By proffession I m doctor and works in a public health. I had been dating an army officer . He promised me to marry me, and had cheated upon me upon pretext of marraige. When i tried to put pressure on him he refused to  marry me saying i m a hindu n he is from different religion.But he dissappeared or got transferred from his present unit.. I know nothing about his whereabouts. I feel cheated and harassed.. Is there any way to find that person just to ask him when he was dating me at that he dint realize i was from different religion, Can i send him a legal notice through civil court

Learning

5 Replies

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     26 March 2013

Forget him and find a better man.

www.mehnat.in

advharshavardhan (Executive)     26 March 2013

true......if there is any king of money matter involved / or fianancials transactions happened between you & him in which you suffered loss..... you can make a complain against him........ but as facts which are stated above are generic so cant really comment whether you can file complaint or not.......

Vicky Shah (Founder)     27 March 2013

Your above narration is just a personal level cheating and playing with human emotions. If there has been any other issues or cheating where any financial loss is there or any physical abuse you can compalint.

Regards,

"Human Behaviour is the Biggest Risk in Security" - Vicky Shah

Akhileshwar (Manager)     28 March 2013

Any body can explain the limit for deducting the TDS for payment made to salary under section 192B to directors. 

Srinivas (Lecturer)     29 March 2013

Hi Sir,

This is Srinivas and i am working as a lecturer....and i need a advice from u..:)

I was deposit some money (monthly bases) in one financial company...after few months they were stopped to paid to coustmors...bt still company  is running.......then i wil decide to face in court bt i dnt know is this coming under CIVIL or CONSUMER or some thning(i had all original reciepts )...so could you please advice me how can i settled ths matter....Thanku

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register