LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sagar (executive)     01 January 2013

Need advice

Hi, my grandfather had a land in village on 7/12 extract(utara) paper his middle is printed wrong now that we are trying to sell the property we are not allowed because on death certificate his middle name printed is different what should I do in this case, please help.

 1 Replies

Andre Erasmus (Accountant)     03 January 2013


 About 6 years ago a fellow colleague of mine persistantly begged me to sign as a guarantor for  a personal loan he wanted to take for himself. I finally relented. He took the loan from State Bank of India. He later told me that he had squared off the loan with the bank. Thereafter he has even been dismissed from the services of the company. I am no more in contact with him. 

Recently I have heard about attempts being made by State Bank of India to contact me regarding this loan. Is this loan time barred by the statute of limitations Act? Can I be forced to make payment of this over 6 year personal loan taken and enjoyed by someone else? Please advise me.

Andre Erasmus,


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query