Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun kumar (Executive)     08 November 2012

Need advice

Hi,

i need an expert advice...My tenant eviction case is going on in TIS hazari court. So, here my question is can I also file a case in high Court for eviction. If, yes then do i have to first close the tis hazari case and what is the procedure.

regards

Learning

8 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     08 November 2012

if your case is going on wait for judgement whether it is coming in your favour or not if not than file appeal at the disposal of  lower court matter.

Adv. NIKHIL SETH

sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     08 November 2012

Dear Arun Kumar,

When the matter is sub-judice in a court, you are not entitled to file another suit with respect to same cause of action.

Viewed from other angle, High court will not have original jurisidiction in cases of eviction of propery.

Viswanadh (Executive)     09 November 2012

Hi Experts,

I need legal advice for the below:

I am facing an issue of share trading account money in my deceased father's account at Karvy stock broking ltd. The demat account had the nominee and the shares were transmitted to my demat account. But the amount of money in the trading account which is interlinked to the demat account is not yet transferred to me. When I contacted Karvy with regard to this they ask for a succession certificate. Karvy is not ready to share any circular/ policy document from NSDL or Karvy internal. I would like to know why a succession certificate for an account that is linked to the demat account with nominee details registered. Its been more than a month that I have submitted a claim to the money.

I stay in Hyderabad and will be grateful to the legal experts

Thaks in advance!!

gurudutta (mbbs)     09 November 2012

hi experts

I need legal advice for the below

Me and my 2 brother and mother are facing land problem. As my father had done a trust on our grandfather land which was given to him after division of land in between my father brothers. He not taking any suggestion from us and also didnt gave our name in the trust he built, so i want to know how to stop the trust legal procedure. he built a college on the name of trust . just i want to know how to file case to break the trust , because the member those are in trust are not family members only my father is chairman. and also he selling my grandfather lands without consoling us. please advice what procedure should we do to stop selling grandfather land.

with regards

gurudutta

Arun kumar (Executive)     09 November 2012

thanks expert,

actually judge is on a long medical leave. Kindly guide what we can do.

sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     09 November 2012

Dear Arun Kumar,

When the judge is on long leave, ask your advocate to see that the matter to be called before Inchange Judge.

gautam (accountant)     09 November 2012

respected all of the form

sir i want to know what is the further step on non complance of arrear of rent u/s 15 of bbc act when defendent self admit after the court order that he will deposite the rent but some instalment he failure to do so. 

so what further steps should be followd by the plantiff 

any rules of highcourt or any judgement of high court 

i the plantiff of my case and my all evidence has been recorded inthe trial court but the defendent evidence has not been recorded.

my rent payment still due and the defendent not paying the amont in the court since a long time.

so pls assist me to do the nesserly act on behalf of me. to evict to my tenent

this case in on the basis of defaul of payment and personnel nessecity

thanks to all

Sandeep (Mr.)     10 November 2012

Non ZA  land  -5(ka) Non ZA (NON Zamindari Abolition) land and was sold to individual in year 2008 and was also mutated in land revenue records but local lawyers says Non ZA land have only possession right not ownership right hence title can’t be Equtable-mortgage in SBI bank .

Pl advise and your views on NON ZA LANDS IN Uttarakhand  and rights on property.

Thanks.

sandeep Rawat

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register