Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh (HR Manager)     27 June 2012

Need advice

Sir / Madam,

I need u r advice for the issues which i mention below.

I was married to our distance relative in 9th November 2009, they informed she had done B.Sc Chemistry, before marriage she never speak to me frankly informed to my parents they said it's normal so  i to  felt it normal and did't give importance to it. After marriage she was unable to behave a normal girl, even she never communicate with my family members or even with me, if i question she never responded, even for s*x she had no intersts when i asked her she said she was not interested and she had no feelings, personally she never do any house hold activities or any other activities now and then she even forget to brush in the morning and if my parents ask her to take bath then only she will go for bath, my parents never compelled her to do any thing, we felt the place is new so she may feel uneasy but even after 1 month she never changed herself regularly i and family members speak to her but she never responded it properly, if  we question  she will say i don't know what to speak. she never call her parents by phone also even if i ask her to speak she will say i will speak afterwards and never call them, similarly they too never call her.when she came to our house she had cough problem i asked her to drink hot water, she never do it even when my mother prepared hot water and asked to have it she never take it, after compelsion she will have it, for every 4 days i took her to near by doctors for cough problem itself.After 1 month i took her to her house she showed no intersts, even in her house also she remained the same as she was in our house, when i asked her father he said she is very calm girl. Even after 2 months she never behaved as a normal girl, she never communicate with me or our family members, so we called her parents and we spoke to them, her mother from starting says it is mental illness only and never allowed her daughter to speak in front of our relatives, her father asked send her with me for 3 months i will treat her and bring her back, then we had doubt in the issue and said we will take her to doctor, we took her to s psychaitrist in chennai, doctors examined her and had a chat with me and her and gave some tablets and aked to come after one month, she never had the tablets personllay anyone has to compell her to have tablets otherwise she will not take it and from that day itself she started to black mail by locking herself in bathrooms in the day hours, and in night even if i ask her or compell  her even to speak she will remove all the cloths and inform me she will go outside naked. So we asked her parents to come and take her to their house on 16th March 2010. We met advocates near our residence first they sent legal notive on May 2010 and they never responded it for more than 6 months, we filled a case in court in june 2010 but it was registered only by oct 2010, we received her reply for our notice after 6 months, Its already 2 years completed there is no response from our advocate also, and our advocate ask us to pay some compensation(which they increased if we accept some amount regularly), there is no good response from our advocates and they say it will happen like this only, but we are asking the following 3 issues, 1. she never behaved as a normal girl and never communicated with me and my family members, so we were unable to know what she likes or dislikes, 2. we feel she has some mental and physical illness ( already her younger sister has it and it was informed only health problem and she will die by 23 years itself before marriage and confirmed mental illness after marriage) she never showed intersts in any issues or work or anyone (even her parents and sister, brother)and even s*x, 3. finally we took her to Psychiatrist Doctor also to cure her, but when she started to blackmail we sent her to her house with their parents.

I need help, even anyone near chennai or tambaram (advocates), what can we do for this issue, i feel i have given 50% of details of this case, iam only son and i have elder sister she is married and settled in chennai, my parents (Father Rtd. S.I of Police and mother house wife), even our advocate doesn't support us or give importance to case, says something regularly and postpone the cse for 2 months for hearing,

Learning

3 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     27 June 2012

specify what case have you filed ?

1 Like

Rajesh (HR Manager)     27 June 2012

sir,

we asked our advocate to file the case mentioning

1. compel for medical checks

2. marriage is null and void,

but still now our advocate files and thery reply that they r wrong, around 3 times we have filed, still court has not accepted the issue both advocates doesn't give more importance to this, still now we have not been asked to appear in court.

our advocate says that the issue will be as it is and will take more time,

i need the help anybody near tambaram advocates, who can handle better than this.

Thanks for u r support.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register