Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

need advice

Page no : 2

(Guest)

@ Mallik

This can be expected from you as you may also be into such illegal relations.

You appreciated NandKumar jee for legal advice.But he has also given some personal advice to this woman if you noted.Same was opined by Roshni & I.

@ Author

Very good stories!You have so much venom for the wife.You said she slapped him publically in your presence.So it means you were with the husband,that you saw the slaps.

Even if they fight,it is their gharelu matter.It does not mean you illegally enter their household and start becoming an agony aunt to this weak man who could have found better ways to deal with his situation,rather than run to an opportunist like you.

You can go on and on,but you too will meet the same fate one day,ie,desertion by this cheater.

You said you are waiting for their divorce so that you can enter the husband's house as his second wife.

So what?Many men/women initiate fights between partners by having affairs and then say I am patiently waiting for divorce.

If the wife is too suspicious by nature,she may have become so after learning you have illegally entered his life.

Anyways,all the best in your home breaking mission.And all the best in advance to the next lady,from my side,who will enter this husband's life again and separate the two of you

1 Like

Mallik Karra (Done with AIBE)     04 March 2011

@ Meenal Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,

1. I said take the legal thing and leave out the crap - toh aap mujh pe toot pade, maine aapka naam thodina liya hai, does this impliedly mean that you keep posting crap (aur bewaja aapke saath doosra naam bhi leliye)

2. Author asked for legal inputs aapka gyaan nahi... aint it....

3.This can be expected from you as you may also be into such illegal relations - Madam jee another attribution and this will get dirty.

Admin - Take note

1 Like

Dibakar Ray (Advocate.)     04 March 2011

Dear All,

After reading all the details, one question came to my mind.

" Why every one is giving advice rather than Legal Advice or Suggestion"

(Guest)

Legal advice already given by Nandkumar jee. who is an advocate.

Personal advice based on ethics must also be given to "outsiders" who want to barge into others' household

It's justified.

Damayanti (Unemployed)     04 March 2011

Divya,

What kind of a man you r in love with?................. you said 'he gets beaten up by his wife'? If that was true then by now she would have taken 50 lacs also!

I also would reccomend him to give 50 lacs to his wife and then he is free man to get beaten up by his next to be spouse...or whoever sympathises him!

He's having 50 lacs but can't appoint a GOOD lawyer who would fix him a divorce?

2 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     04 March 2011

Originally posted by :Damayanti
"
Divya,

What kind of a man you r in love with?................. you said 'he gets beaten up by his wife'? If that was true then by now she would have taken 50 lacs also!

"

ha ha...very well said damyanti..

she also said that the wife is the daughter of an MLA...if that was so,the husband wud not have been so adamant as to desert the daughter of an MLA,if at all,he has been soooooooooo innocent

1 Like

(Guest)

Oh!

What an observation!

Now one thing crossed my mind.

If the wife is an MLA;s daughter,why this girl Divya is taking panga with an MLA's daughter??

Very well cooked up story Divya.Thora or masala dalo.Maza nahi aa raha!

WOMAN IS A WOMAN'S GREATEST ENEMY!

zimmerzapper (student)     04 March 2011

Originally posted by :Meenal Bahadur
"
WOMAN IS A WOMAN'S GREATEST ENEMY!

"

dear meenal may i ask why?

(Guest)

This is because what women mean they don't say and what they say then don't mean.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :zimmerzapper
"
dear meenal may i ask why?
"

Don't ask me why.I don't want to write on this topic.

Just that,this is a universal saying;rather a truth.

Women are supposedly more affectionate,softer,gentler and warm hearted.But in reality when they have to torture daughter inlaws,sister inlaws etc,they leave no stone unturned.However with their own family members they are the best.For example they are the best as daughters.That is why many parents ccrave to have nowadayas,because they remain close even after marriage,while the son leaves them.

When they have to enter another man's home,they feel nothing for the wife who's also a woman,and whose life can be ruined.

They feel nothing for the child whose father will be snatched away.This is quite odd,because women also have a maternal instinct even towards children of others.So why don't they feel compassion for this child atleast?

If they are more large hearted and more compassionate than men,wehy don't they use these qualities to help the man settle down with his wife only,by helping them resolve their differences?If they can't do this,no issues!

But why they want to take her place then?

It may be said that the man wants to leave his wife.

But why don't they leave the man alone then?If they do,then only he MAY THINK of going back to the wife.But if they keep diverting his mind towards themselves by remaining present in his life,how can he even think of reconciling with his wife?

Where does all the compassion,kindness,softness etc vanish in this situation?

zimmerzapper (student)     05 March 2011

Originally posted by :Ravi Rocks
"
This is because what women mean they don't say and what they say then don't mean.
"

really?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register