Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandeel (enginner)     10 September 2010

Need Advice

HI ALL,

I have one query .Last year in  may  my cousin  brother  and his friend  had fight with some other friends.

In this fight ..Complaint has been filed  and FIR has been  filed .My cousin brother and his friend got bail.

.IS it possible after FIR and hearing  ,opposite party can include  my  name in the case?Can this have an impact on my career?

Till now 4 dates has been called .Now opposite party also in the Hearing.

Need Suggestion,

Thanks in Advance

Learning

2 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     10 September 2010

If the trial has been started and the evidence is being recorded, if court finds you were also in the incident or offence, according the evidence. It may summon you as accused. But it has no impact on your future, unless you are proved guilty by court.

Adesh Kumar Sharma (Senior Associate Lawyer)     11 September 2010

Dear Mr. Sandeep,

There is a recent judgment of Devision Bench of Delhi High Court, wherein it was held that a person can not be denied for appointment in Government Department only on the basis that he or she has been involved in a criminal case wherein he or she has been convicted or acquitted.

You go through the judgment and do not worry as you mentioned hereinabove is a minor offence and calling of you as an accused wud have no effect on your future.

Thanks

Attached File : 23 23 conviction or acquittal in criminal case no effect for govt job.doc downloaded: 81 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register