LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

need advice

I m in final year of law and going to complete LLB soon. Further i want to do either LLM or CS. Which one is better to opt. need advice. What is scope of each in present era?

Learning

11 Replies

mahendrakumar (marketing)     07 April 2010

instead of searching the scope of the subject,please go for a field of your interest.

Daksh (Student)     07 April 2010

Dear Deepak,

If your interest is in academics then opt for LL M  and otherwise these days there is a great demand of Chartered Secretary and in any eventuality LLB with CS will be a great combination.

All the very best in all your academic/professional endeavours.

God Bless

Best Regards

Daksh

Karthik (Merchant Banker)     07 April 2010

Hi

i would suggest you go for CS...as u would be completing your LLB so you might get a lot of subject wise exemption and probably it would be very easy for u to clear it...

Best Regards

Karthik

charushila (Lawyer)     13 April 2010

Hi

CS would be best option..but both can also be done simultaneously.

ALL THE BEST

(Guest)

How both can be done simultaneously. can it is possible by correspondence. which is best institution for doing by cc?

(Guest)

Which subjects are exempted? Can u highlight? When we can apply is prospectus released for cs?

charushila (Lawyer)     16 April 2010

General and Commerical Law will be exempted..

Yes you can do simultaneously even i m doing mY LLM from Mumbai university along with CS

You can take addimission through the year.. Criteria is only for giving exam.

31st May is last date to fill exam form for december attempt (can appear only one group) (pls confirm)

For your reference I am attaching CS syllabus hope it will help u

For more detail please visit this site

https://www.icsi.edu/

Attached File : 30 30 newsyllabus 1 .pdf downloaded: 106 times

(Guest)

Sir presently as i have said that i m in final year , i wanna confirm that will i be getting the subject exemption or it is exempted only after getting degree of law?? plz reply

(Guest)

hi. kim

I am already doing law and i am in final year of law. I want information regarding CS. As my law is going to complete in may so i wanna go for CS. But problem is i will be getting law degree by december so will i be getting subject exemption in subject if i apply for cs in may.

charushila (Lawyer)     20 April 2010

My name is charushila (female)

You will get exemption only after completion of Law..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register