LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amararorapar (Architejsact)     28 February 2017

Need advice

Most of you may be knowing my situation from my previous threads/ posts. However, let me brief here , my wife had filed a FIR 498(A) last july and later agreed to quash after compromise in HC. Judge also mentioned if the same matrimonial dispute rises again they can revoke the FIR.I have mistakes from my end like i said lies regarding the job and educational qualification to my in laws and wife at the time of marriage and at present not going to work. Also hit her earlier.After quashing however my wife and me still fought many times and every time she threatened to get the FIR revoked . I even hit her again unable to tolerate her torture. So finally i decided to end this relationship and sent her out one day in dec without giving her house keys. After that she sent me abusive messages many times but i did not bother. Last week she told me that she would break open the house lock and take her things and i told her to go ahead. She went ahead and broke open the house lock and took away her things also.

My question is:

1. Is it legal for her to break lock and take her things even though i told her to go ahead? Can she still say i sent her out in the court in future ?

2. I got to know she has bought a new flat and shifted there. Do i have the rights to claim and stay there legally i being still her legally wedded husband ? or can she throw me out ?

3. If i send her divorce notice , can she revoke the FIR?

4. On what grounds can i file for divorce ? she has been very abusive on whatsapp messages.Will this be useful to file for divorce ?

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

Your query has not changed at all. from here

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Help-needed-147101.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Please-help-147100.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Please-help-urgent-146621.asp

To this page.  Experts have already provided their opinion. 

amararorapar (Architejsact)     28 February 2017

@ Helping Hand : Yes , sir . My situation has also not chnaged . Could you please advice to the new queries?

(Guest)
Originally posted by : amararorapar

Most of you may be knowing my situation from my previous threads/ posts. However, let me brief here , my wife had filed a FIR 498(A) last july and later agreed to quash after compromise in HC. Judge also mentioned if the same matrimonial dispute rises again they can revoke the FIR.I have mistakes from my end like i said lies regarding the job and educational qualification to my in laws and wife at the time of marriage and at present not going to work. Also hit her earlier.After quashing however my wife and me still fought many times and every time she threatened to get the FIR revoked . I even hit her again unable to tolerate her torture. So finally i decided to end this relationship and sent her out one day in dec without giving her house keys. After that she sent me abusive messages many times but i did not bother. Last week she told me that she would break open the house lock and take her things and i told her to go ahead. She went ahead and broke open the house lock and took away her things also.

My question is:

1. Is it legal for her to break lock and take her things even though i told her to go ahead? Can she still say i sent her out in the court in future ?

2. I got to know she has bought a new flat and shifted there. Do i have the rights to claim and stay there legally i being still her legally wedded husband ? or can she throw me out ?

3. If i send her divorce notice , can she revoke the FIR?

4. On what grounds can i file for divorce ? she has been very abusive on whatsapp messages.Will this be useful to file for divorce ?

Stupidity has no limits.  You agreed yourself for her to break open and take her things and now you are asking its legality?  By the way it looks, if you go even near her flat, she will make mutton koorma out of you and eat it without even dakaar. laugh

Why do you simply keep opening threads for the same queries?  Contact a advocate locally and chew his brains, before he kicks you out.  

Why even bother about divorce, you both appear to be cool fighting with each other !yes

Avik Sarkar (advocate)     07 March 2017

In short you are nothing less then pathetic. Go do some work and stop raising your hand on women. Be a MAN a true man learn to work, earn respect and learn to respect women.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register