LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Guru (Sales Manager)     28 May 2015

Need advice

Dear Experts, I got marrying in February 2013, wife deserted house within 1 month without any reason. File fake N.C. after 3 months of marriage. There we both counselled in women cell, suggested to do family meeting. Did meeting, there she took time for 2 days to give her decision. After 2 days she called and asked for divorce. Now the game start, threatening me to file fake cases if I not give her money. I send her notice to cohabit as I want to save my marriage but, nothing happened. She change her residence and change her job. After passing almost 1.5 years I had contact her relatives and try to resolve the matter amicably and fix some amount to get divorce. After 2 days we went to court where she twisted and demand more money, here I failed to file divorce on that day. Suddenly after 1 day she came to my house and threatened my old age parent. We give N.C. against her. Police called her, she came and again decide to go court with some hike on amount, again she twisted after few hours. The matter is going in to loop and nothing happened. After few months again she went at another mahila Kendra. They sent me application to visit there, I go there twice. The same drama of her and nothing come out fruitful. Again the matter in loop. I have no idea where she live now and where she do job. She keep changing her address and leaving alone as she and her family do not have their own house. Her parent live to nearby different state. Please note I have some audio recording where she abuse and declined to come back. Also I have collected all her complaint letters and N.C. Copies through the RTI. Let me know here I am in position to file a criminal case on her I.e. 420, money extortion, blackmailing or any other? Or what should my action on this stage?

Learning

1 Replies

Guru (Sales Manager)     29 May 2015

Please reply experts

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register