Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi Kumar (Manager)     24 August 2011

Need a valued advice for remarry

To All valued Advisors

Dear Sir i had filed a mutual consant divorce and my 1st motion already done and my second motion will be held in Nav.2011 according to agreement of MCD i will transfer my 50% share of my house and other things in the name of my wife as per her desired very soon before 2nd motion. Quoations is this i am 45 years old and i dont have any kids from my ex wife now i want to remarry if i get marry before second motion by court marruage or Arya Samaj Marriage it will be valid after my divorce or it will be legal ? Because there are no any relation between me and my wife and also i will do all things in her support what ever she want as per MCD .

Please help me what should i do now i dont want to loss my valued time till my second motion.

Learning

9 Replies

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     24 August 2011

The marriage before second motion will not be valid and you can be tried for Bigamy if your current wife files a case against you. You have mentioned here her as your ex-wife but until and unless divorce is granted she is your wife and not ex-wife.

whats the hurry you can wait till Nov-11 and since its mutual consent divorce there is no waiting period after divorce so you can marry even the next day after divorce.

Ravi Kumar (Manager)     24 August 2011

Thanx Mr. Sanjeev for reply but sir as i wrote in my topic i am agree to give her what ever she want then why would she take action against me . If she give me a bond that she dont have any objection to my marry before second motion then in this situation can i get marry or can you suggest any solution so i could save my 3 months ?

Mentally Depressed (will tell you later)     24 August 2011

Don't go for second marraige until court don't pass the decree of divorce and wait for getting the copy of order otherwise there may be advese consequencies sufficient for causing depressing

1 Like

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     25 August 2011

Sir,

I am ready to give everything before I commit murder won't absolve me of my crime. A crime is a crime. Hence wait till second motion.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

1 Like

Aishwarya (Teacher)     25 August 2011

wait dont go against the law or give her the chance again to put u in trouble.

its just august left a lil.., september , october, and november mein band baaja baarat..

till that time u can go for outings and courtship period..plenty of time to know each other more..

sabr ka fal meetha hota hai..

Female Activist (housewife)     25 August 2011

aish is right, u know u want to get remarried fast, is the other girl pregnant?

Ravi Kumar (Manager)     26 August 2011

Thanx to all for your valued advice i wish to clear that my new life partner not pregnant i am not so cheep just want to restart my life with her and i cant explain about my ( Ex) wife behave that how much and how she made my life like a hell so just want to save my time nothing else so i want your valued advices neither i dont want to go against law if any solution is there pls tell me else i will wait for november till my second motion.

chandra mohan (power)     26 August 2011

keep your secret with you dear. otherwise other one follow the same path. Becareful. I have seen same case. She knows how to harass you if you will tell your weak points. In this world now the point to be remember is - "DUDH KA JALA TO CHCHACH KO BHI PHUK KAR PITA HAI".    MEANS If you are burnt with milk then you will drink buttermilk with lots of care.

galsober@yahoo.co.in (def)     28 August 2011

@Ravi

Though I will also go by the sugessions the other members have provided u that to wait till u r "divorced". But agree...u only know ur position well.

If u want to take ur new flame into ur life early, do this

* Take her & her into total confidence explaining all the truth. If they agree

* start live-in relation wid her without actually "Solemnising FORMAL MARRIAGE". For their surity, u may make some family arrangment, take some more cautions to avoid bigamy charges.

Then u can go 4 registered court marriage once u are free from the mess actually. This is the safest route if u are in a hurry due to any reasons u know the best.

Gud Luk

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register