LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S Umesh Rao (propreitor)     04 March 2019

Need a Valuable opinion.

I have filed a Partition suit against my Father's elder and younger brother for my share of Hindu undivided property. I was issued a stay order initially and later on it was vacated . The case proceeded and during ,vacating of stay order ,the court had put lispendance clause against the suit schedule property. 5 years the case leaped stage by stage and was moving ahead slowly. Meanwhile on two occasions the case got dismissed for default as my advocate did not reach on time once and also I am a sugar patient, I myself could not attend for which necessary Misc cases were filed within the limitation time and all my medical records were produced to prove our absence in the court. The Respective Court is yet to reinstate the case as it is still in compliance stage.

Meanwhile , one of the defendant has got registered two gift deeds and has gifted the suit schedule property to his two children. He has total 8 children , but he has gifted only to his two children. Reasons best known to him. The donees has transfered the mutation records and Khatha.Now it already 7months passed when I came to know about the alleged transaction. I request experts advice on what steps should I take immediately to cancel this katha and also bring it to the court notice about this illegal transaction.Please request your valuable advice. I am in a process of changing my attorney

Learning

2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   04 March 2019

Still court has not restored suit. After restoration u file application for amendment of plaint to quash khata and gift deed in prayer coulmn

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     04 March 2019

For challenging the mutations you need to file the application before the the Tehsildar concerned and present the copy of lis pendence  too  before him.

Meanwhile in the court file another applixcation seeking stay of transfer or change opf nature in the properties. You can file application any time there is no bar.

You should file for appointment of receiver for the properties before the court, even ask court let your uncles be receivers, they shall be accountable for properties and they to file statements regarding properties in the court regualarly.

You better get a better civil lawyer .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register