LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Goyal   20 February 2023

Need a senior lawyer for delhi hc

Need a counsel who can take up the appeal in HC before DB. Child custody case.


 1 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     20 February 2023

Mr,Dr,J,C.Vashista Sir and other lawyers are in and around Delhi.  Pl.consult them.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register