LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajit Aggarwal (Self employed)     07 October 2015

Need a lawyer's services


I am looking to file a petition in the consumer court against a builder for deviating from specific terms and conditions of the agreement. Please let me know if anyone is interested in taking this up. 




 3 Replies

Aditya Sharma (Advocate)     07 October 2015


let me know your contact details.


Sumit Nandvani (Advocate)     07 October 2015

Hello Rajit, Plz come nd meet me at my chamber regarding the case. Regards, Indian Legal Wings Sumit Nandvani

Swati   08 October 2015

I'm looking for a lawyer who can advice me on service matters of central govt. Kendriya vidyalaya employees In goa Resume of job is not being allowed by the principal after taking 6 days medical leave

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register