LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adrian Dsilva (Organic Farming)     23 November 2009

Need a Lawyer or Legal help for agricultural Land

Dear all ,

I need a Lawyer in Mumbai for advice on the Purchase of Agricultural Land, preferably who has contacts in Raigad & Ratnagiri Districts.

Pls Leave me your no's I will contact at the earliest .



 2 Replies

Sachin Bhatia (Advocate)     23 November 2009

You can contact me at the number mention in my profile.

shashank manjrekar (Legal Consultant)     24 November 2009

please see my profile

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register