LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

destined2doom (n/a)     05 October 2007

Need a Lawyer in Bangalore

I am a 27 years old engineer based in Bangalore and my wife is a German citizen. We got married in Bangalore under Special Marriage Act and thereafter get my Marriage Certificate attested as per Hague Convention and modified my passport to include my spouse name. Now my wife is in Hamburg and trying to get an entry visa. The Indian Consulate at Germany had directed us to contact Ministry of Home Affairs, New Delhi, where I gave a representation on her behalf.

After that several days  had elapsed and there has been no information and my spouse is repeatedly turned back from the consulate. And past incidents show that the Indian embassies would never say that the visa is denied and just delay the issue.

I have found precedence of such cases wherein the High Court has decided in favor of the applicant. I want to know if any competent lawyer in Bangalore is willing take this case.

Moreover, I was quite surprised after talking to some lawyers who said visa is a discretionary power and cannot be challenged , which I found in my case is absolutely untrue as there are precedences of such cases.
Please suggest.

Learning

2 Replies

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     05 October 2007

You may contact my friend Mr.Sanjay Krishna, Adocate at Bangalore. His number is 09844075232. He may guide you through. Just refer my name as Y.Prakash, Advocate from Chennai.

Bhaskaran Advocate (Lawyer)     01 December 2007

Please try to reach me at my residential phone after 9 P.M.  and before 8 A.M. if you are still searching for a lawyer.

Ph: 23524217

If you already contacted Mr. Sanjay it's good, best of luck.

There is no problem that cannot be solved!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register