LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Humendra Gupta (consultant)     12 June 2015

Need a lawyer consumer court

Society chairman and secretary harrasment with frivoulous cases including not allowing MSEB to connect meter for over a year.

Though the society does not have locus standi they filed case in civil court disputing my ownership of flat. I am registered owner they have some paper based on which they claim flat is of my father and I have mislead builder in agreement in my name after he passed away.

Fact is all payment done from my bank account, allotment in my name, agreement in my name , agreement registered . Neither builder nor my fathers dependents dispute still for harrasing me they filed the case.

Real reason for harrasment is they are in violation of all byelaws .. i had got registrar to serve them notice for appointment of administrator. 

Unfortunately hardly any owner stays ther the mc consisting of 4 members of a family doing propery and leasing business .. have vested interest and using society as their business to make money. they have not adopted new model byelaws, don't maintain accounts complete arbitary running of society. building is a highrise have got fire chief to issue vacation notices two times for violation of safety norms as well

Can someone help me in filing consumer court for claiming damages since i am not being allowed to live there since over a year 

thanks

humendra

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 June 2015

If you wish to avail the services of a lawyer thru LCI databank you can conduct search at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/lawyers_search/#.VXsARVJ-hkg

You can visit Consumer Forum and inquire about lawyers there.

The local DBA officials, your near and dear ones  can help you and guide you to a competent lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register