LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

seema arora (teacher)     25 March 2011

Need A lawyer

for a partition suit  to be filed  in Aligarh Jud  need a good and sincere lawyer  who can handle the suit as i am not residing in aligarh although  i will be visiting alg frequently


 3 Replies


OK, You may call me up to help you out in your Aligarh case.


Ravi  (Advocate)

M: +91 9136434696

Harsh (Advocate)     25 March 2011

I would be able to assist in your partition suit case in Aligarh. 
You can further contact me on
I am a practicing lawyer .
Harsh Parekh
9971780620 (M)

R.venkatesh Naidu (.)     15 April 2011

best you engage an aligarh jurisdiction residing advocate.  otherwise this way is not proper

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register