LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

G.Nagarajeshwar Rao (Advocate)     04 July 2011

Need a junior advocate at kakinada [district court].

I need a junior advocate services from kakinada to file a counter in M.V.O.P. case.. on behalf of driver. Please mail your mobile number if any one there.; my mobile No. 9849458545 


 4 Replies

VIPIN SHARMA (Mob.-9610000043) (ADVOCATE)     05 July 2011

Not for Kakinada. I am at Jaipur. If requires for Jaipur please dial.


VIPIN SHARMA, ADVOCATE. Mobile- 9610000043

RAMESH KUMAR MAKKAD (Advocate)     06 July 2011

Please let me know at whether the driver of the crime vehicle had valid driving license in force at the time of the accident and whether the crime vehicle had insurance etc., applicable at the time of the accident.

1 Like

G.Nagarajeshwar Rao (Advocate)     15 July 2011

Dear Ramesh Kumar Makkad! Thanks for your advise. The problem is resolved, according to your advise.:) 

RAMESH KUMAR MAKKAD (Advocate)     16 July 2011

You are welcome.  Helping our colleauges and cooperating with them gives me happiness like Madhusudhan reddy and other AILU members.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register