Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjana (jr.lawyer)     01 October 2009

need a job

Hi,
     this is sanjana,completed my llb in 2009, seeking for a job in visakhapatnam
     plz any one of u show me the job profile which is suitable for my education

thanks and regards,
sanjana

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

MOBILE.09325226691, 09271971251

e.mail.adv.nbsawant@yahoo.co.in

e.mail.nandkumarbs@sify.com

REGARDING THE JOBS KINDLY NOTE THAT.

1.YOU  HAVE JUST PASSED LL.B.EXAMS. KINDLY ALLOW ME TO SUGGEST YOU THAT YOU FIRST GET REGISTERED AT THE BAR COUNCIL OF YOUR STATE AND START PRACTICING AS AN ADVOCATE.

2.YOU STUDY CAREFULLY FILING OF CIVIL AND CRIMINAL MATTERS IN THE COURTS AND ALSO DRAFTING THE CASES, AND ALSO ARGUING THE CASES BEFORE THE VARIOUS COURTS. YOU WILL GET EXPERIENCE AND ON THE BASIS OF YOUR EXPERIENCE YOU MAY GET BETTER JOB .

3.REGARDING THE JOBS KINDLY NOTE THAT CERTAIN JOBS  YOU MAY SEARCH ON INTERNET. NAUKRI.COM. , MONSTER .COM. ETC. YOU HAVE TO REGISTER AND SUBMIT YOUR DETAILS THEN THEY WILL E.MAIL THE APPROPRIATE JOBS TO YOU.

4.WISHING YOU GOOD LUCK.

IN CASE YOU NEED ANY FURTHER INFORMATION KINDLY WRITE OR SEND DETAILS  OR CALL.

WITH BEST REGARDS TO YOU YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

THANKING YOU

YOURS SINCERELY

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI), ADVOCATE.

1 Like

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     01 October 2009

dear better u float ur profile on the portals suggested above.

and keep looking for jobs in local news paper as well, as u r a new entrant u can also prepare for judicial services exam.

Sachin Bhatia (Advocate)     01 October 2009

Sanjana follow the directions given by Mr. Kiran. Good Luck

SURESH KRISHNA (working as Deputy Manager - Legal for DLF India Limited)     11 November 2009

Sanjana, from which institue u have completed your llb.  have enrolled and started practicing as an advocate. I am not aware what is the market there for legal professionals in Vijag but if you are willing to relocate to Hyderabad my suggestion is you put resume in all the job portals and you may recive vacancy calls from the consultancy for executive or Jr. executive level jobs. 

regards,

Suresh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register