LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun (Engineer)     07 December 2017

Need a helpful civil and state forum lawyer and advice

Hello Dear Lawyers,

I am Arun Naiyar from Noida and I have a Credid Card fraud case which is spoling my CIBIL score since 2007. I am being denied any credit or such instrument from financial institutions and have faced major financial challenges since that time till date.

I have completed all the formalities of requesting bank to forfeit the charges since that was a fraud case on my name and issued formal notices to the bank followed by approaching the Banking Ombudsman with no luck.

I am all set to file a legal suit against the bank in state consumer forum and a Civil case to claim my losses and need an expert lawyer for the same.


It would be great if any expert lawyer in such field with good experience can help me take this matter further. I have all relevant documentation ready and proofs against the bank clearly stating my innosence.


Looking forward...




Arun Naiyar



 2 Replies

Hemant Chaudhary   07 December 2017

You can contact me for detailed consultation .. Ph:-9654062181/ consultation fee :- 1000/- Adv Hemant Chaudhry

Arun (Engineer)     07 December 2017

Thanks! I will call you tomorrow morning. Would prefer to have a one to one meet, please let me know the venue for meeting.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query