25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Need a good ,dynamic lawyer to deal my case in hyderabad

Respected Gurus,

I am Venkat , I filed a divorce case in Vizag family court1  in 2011 NOV , My wife left to Norway in the month of Sept 2013 with out intimating anybody neither court nor family members , simply she absconded to Norway by leaving the our only daughter here in India at her parental house.Even though she deserted me more than 4 years my case got dismissed.Some of the hidden facts about my case are below .

1. The Judge prononounced the order in the open court on April 10th 2015 ,  some how I got the papers on may 18th , but the worst thing is he changed the some of the contents of his judgement after the judgement , rencently I got the CA copies , he added 3 paras additionally to the previous one .

2.He not even read a single line of the cross examination of my wife.

3. in the entire judgement copy , nothing written abt her Norway absconding .

4. He added his own poetry in between here and there even though the respondent not written anywhere neither in her counter nor in her evidences.

5. Right now I got the two copies of his judgement one is before modification and after modification.

6.one more important thing is our reconsilation failed in july 13 2013 after that my wife simply left to Norway , she came to India again in 2014 June so there 11 months time I only attaended , simply the hounarable Judge post poned the matter .

7. I submitted her employeement details in Norway and her pics , but nothing marked in the Final Judgement .

Hope you people understand how my case proceedings happend in Vizag , Vizag family court1 is the no1 currupted court in India , I have changed 2 lawyers but everything went in vain .I am completely loose hopes,,,    can I find any Dynamic lawyer in hyderabad for my appeal in the high court who work not only for money at least work for some human ethics.I just want fight aganist this currupted judge .

I have all the proofs and evedences , I can say one thing , my case has all the ingradiants as a lawyer you are nothing to do here , if you stand for the truth is more than enough for me , Can I find a single lawyer anywhere in Hyderabad .


Dont give the funny answer appeal in the high court , I want to fight aganist this corrupted judge , want to teach him a lesson.Only brave and Dynamic people can reply this forum other ignore and continue with your earning.







 11 Replies



UR last paragraph is objectionable,is it out of frustration,dejection or cursing the entire lawyer  fraternity just because U have been let down by someone. Every step we put forwarded is decided by the almighty.


Dear Sainath,

please dont give phylosophical lectures here,if you know how to handle this come forward or else just keep quiet.




I have replied to UR lines only and I have not added anything more.This is not a place for debate.UR query does not contain valuable substance.If UR desire to take revenge against the Judge there are various avenues for it.U have no right to criticise either a lawyer or a Judge in the forum and it is highly objectionable.Everyone here is there to provide required assistance or solace to the querists,but the querists have to restrain themselves from provoking the experts,who are not UR paid servants.



Dear Sainath ,


I have all the evidences , can u do anything now..???,

if u know how to proceed further give the reply with ur no I will call u , dont write pholosophical paras here.


sudhakar.RVS (Advocate)     09 June 2015



Please contact the undersigned, 9490165722 who will try to solve u r problem.Be compose your

self.Don't disharten.





I was annoyed only because he was critical about lawyers and Judges.The Judge who delivered the verdict is not his enemy nor his wife's relative,they go only as per the merits of the case.

Anyway he has received a welcome hand  from LR.Friend Mr.Sudhakar,a good gesture.

Wish U all the best my dear querist.

sridher (system analyst)     10 June 2015

I can help you in many ways. I am also a victim of DVC advocate name is mohan he is very intelligent and honest advocate my email id is slsridher388@gmail.com I am also from secunderabad. 9618822646 you can call me

sridher (system analyst)     10 June 2015

one more you can do is give a complaint to vigilience dept

if you want any help i can provide you

sridher (system analyst)     10 June 2015

one more thing you can do is you can file a expeditios petition in high court . means ( complete my case within stipulated time definetely the high court will grant your petition

one more thing Justice delay is Justice denied)

Be brave dont be angry & be cool

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     15 June 2015


The author sought help from "Respected GURUS" of dynamic personality and submitted his crucial problems to deal with by filing an appeal against an order and judgement passed by the court below in which the Hon'ble Judge allegedly acted in  a cavalier manner being biased administratively and dealt with the same leaving behind all juristic phenomenon.  I am afraid to ask you all " are you the person whom the author is needed to entrust his case?"

In this context, I am afraid to say further that Mr. SALMAN kHAN, an eminent Actor of Indian Films engaged a GURU OF DYNAMIC PERSONALITY for admission of his appeal against the order and judgement passed by the court below by application of his straineous efforts and paying hefty fees.  Does the author has monitory capability to engage such a GURU? 

slakshmanrao (accounts officer)     17 June 2015

Consent of the legally wedded wife, will be required.The case can be effectively processed within the territorial jurisdiction of Hyderabad...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query