LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Legal Fighter (Advocate)     23 July 2009

Need a Good Counsel for State Consumer Forum at Lucknow

I need a Good Counsel to represent my case in State Consumer Forum at Lucknow. Kindly provide me the contact details.

Learning

5 Replies

rajesh (law officer)     23 July 2009

you can contact Sh. Anurag Srivastava Advocate no. 09839025930, 0522-2617016, he is a good advocate as per my experience

malik

Prashant Kumar (Student)     29 July 2009

well, u can contact Mr. Vimal Kumar as well, i knw him personally and is exceptional in civil & service matter havin a xpertise of more than 20 years. You cn contact him on - 9335249075.

Shyam Ji Srivastava (Practising Lawyer)     16 August 2009

Dear Mr. Manish,

I am in practice since 1982 having 9 concerns including Banks,development authority,and other companies. I can manage your case if you wants, My chamber inKanpur is famous for Consumer Cases.

Shyam Ji Srivastava, Senior Advocate

Manik Mishra (Managing Partner)     25 July 2012

Dear Sir/Ma'am

I am interested in working as a Standing Counsel/Penal Lawyer of your organization in Hon’ble Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission and Forums in Lucknow. I am a Lawyer with about 10 years of experience to offer you. I enclose my resume as a first step in exploring the possibilities of working for your organization.

Presently I am Standing and Panel lawyer for State Bank of India conducting all the cases in High Court, Debt Recovery Tribunal, District Court, Tehsil, Consumer Courts, Miscellaneous Matters.

I am also Standing Counsel for Various Degree Colleges and Department of Science & Technology conducting all the Service cases in Hon'ble High Court and Labour Court, C.G.I.T. and C.A.T.

I bear a chamber with a team of 10 efficient associates and a fully equipped library with latest legal updates.

As a Standing Counsel of your organization, I would bring a focus on quality and dispose off the litigation with utmost sincerity. Furthermore, I work well with others, and I am experienced in Consumer Matter Litigations.

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     29 July 2012

Search list of LCI lawyers.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register