LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nilu (advocate)     17 October 2015

Need a genuine and a good lawyer for 125 crpc at chandigarh

Please suggest me the name and contact details of a professionally honest and a Good lawyer at Chandigargh High Court. I need to appeal against 125 CrPc maintenance order by family court. Time is running out for me as I need to appeal within 30 days (by 30-Oct).

Many Thanks for your suggestion/support.

Learning

22 Replies

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     17 October 2015

In Chandigarh, there is a very successful lawyer with the name of Chandan Nayar. If you wish I can share his contact with you.

Niou jee, please share your number with me. My number is. 9717940277 and I practice at Delhi

Nitu jee, I share the contact details of one of the most prominent and genuine lawyer in Chandigarh. He is practising in Chandigarh High Court. He is expert in such cases. Please send me a message on my mobile 9717940277 or through email at advocatepassy@gmail.com. You will have to share your contact details also which I will pass on to him.

Sorry I misspelled your name, twice. Sorry Nilu jee

(Guest)

Define genuine, pls. and good too.

(Guest)

And the above one is the only genuine  and good lawyer in chandigarh.  rest all are.... hee hee

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     17 October 2015

Looking for a "professionally honest and a Good lawyer?" Good luck!!

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     18 October 2015

Find out from High court Bar association

Sumit Nandvani (Advocate)     18 October 2015

If u really want to releif in that case plz contact 8826550368

Nilu (advocate)     18 October 2015

Thank you Mr. Vinod Passy for your assistance. I will communicate with you. .

Adminitrator of Lawyer's Club : Could you please debar/deactivate GYAN PRAKASH from this forum immediately. He seems to be here for time pass and fun. I am sure this forum is not for such people like Gyan Prakash who is neither genuine nor good. Many Thanks.

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     18 October 2015

From your posts, it appears that you are educated and have sufficient command over the English language.  Why look for an advocate? Matrimonial law is very narrow.  Just read the various Acts and then spend some time doing research online on various judgments.  You can represent yourself in person. Its worth it. Believe me!!! Advocates, good or bad, take control away from you and are usually not proficient in law. In their defense, I should say that they have to deal with many areas of law as they have other clients, outside Family Courts and therefore cannot spend all their time on trying to get to know on the latest developments in Family matters.

Give this a serious thought. You will not regret the decision to represent yourself.  It may be a bit difficult in the beginning but as time passes by, you will be happy that you chose this path! Divorce proceedings take years to complete... Enough time to become an expert!!! Either way, you will have to learn the law to know what your advocate is up to! Its not just a matter of saving money... it is an issue of retaining control... full control over your case!

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     19 October 2015

u can contact me. Although I can't say myself as a best laweyer but I can assure u about my honesty n genuinity. U can call me at 09871158578

Nilu (advocate)     19 October 2015

Dear Ms Rakhi, I will contact you soon on your given number. I sincerely hope that I wont be disappointed with lawyer community any more. I wish a Good Luck ! to myself.

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     19 October 2015

Nilu jee, you may also contact Mr Chandan Nayar inChandigarh High Court. His number is 084427756506. My advice is that you talk to two three lawyers and than make up your mind. He is a very good lawyer. You can give him my reference.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register