LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymouss (Software professional)     23 May 2012

Need a genuine advice on divorce matter and property dispute

Please suggest a good Lawyer to consult for Divorce and Disputed property matter in Delhi.

Any help on same is appreciated!!

Learning

3 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     23 May 2012

Options:-

Visit DLSA first hand and check in-person what civil / criminal options available for you.
2. Then meet variety of practicing Experts first hand and discuss in-chamber issues and suggested remedies he may make efforts getting for you.
3. Via several self experimentation.
4. Via reference / recommendation from family - relatives - friends.
5. A Lawyer is a Lawyer and nothing called good / bad - it is all in common man's vision at the end of day; Judgment time if he gets what he wanted out of the litigation the lawyers gets called good and if not then lawyer is blamed which all are colly. natural humane issues.

Anonymouss (Software professional)     24 May 2012

Thanks for the reply.

will surely visit it. 

Also i need to consult a person who has sound knowledge on all Family Laws and Property laws as I need to talk to somebody who can put some light on my queries.

Regards!!

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     24 May 2012

@ Author

Carrying forward from where I left, the earlier Para
1 advise could be availed for ‘free’.

Consultation could be done in three ways;
1. Put all your questions in same thread post Experts (Advocates) in LCI may reply for ‘free’.
Visit Chambers of Advocates located in Court Complex including HC / SC and in suburbs where “consultation fees” are charged to give certain legal opinion.
Recently LCI opened LCI PRO a feature where "online chat / call" features are incorporated for paid member Advocates for providing consultation to general public / peers. This feature is highlighted below image / name of advocates who are paid members of the LCI PRO.

Pick from above what you feel comfortable.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register