Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sukeerat   06 March 2015

Need a divorce lawyer

Sir/Madam

I'm Indian having Indian Passport. My husband is a USA citizen holder. My marriage is registered according to USA laws. 

Please help me searching US divorce Lawyer to contest my case.

Can you please tell how much fees US Divorce lawyer charge?

The estimated time for a contested divorce ?

Learning

7 Replies

marriage matters. (SOLVE MARIIAGE PROBLEMS LEGALLY .registerlove9@gmail.com)     06 March 2015

Getting divorce in USA is not cheap and plus you have to travel..

You can file and get divorce in India also, pl give complete details fro proper line of action.

And what is the purpose of Divorce. you want to marry again.

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     06 March 2015

search google for USA divorce lawyer.

For Paid Phone legal Consultation Press CLICK TO TALK  Option.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     06 March 2015

by searching through google you get top to end lawyers details and from then you enquire you get accurate answer about that solicitor and the charges will be varied from one solicitor to another solicitor 

if you are staying in usa then enquire from the bar association 

anything4u (nil)     08 March 2015

Respected Madam,

1.  You can obtain decree of divorce from Family Courts in Indian itself.

2.  It would be cheaper and more convenient to you as you can guide your lawyers more effectively.

3.  It would be as effective as a divorce decree of a foreign court. 

4.  Your husband will be required to take pains of litigation if you file for divorce in India, rather than you taking pains and filing it in US easing the work of your opponent. 

5.  Though you can opt for lawyer Frances Hartman for divorce case in US for professional work at competitive cost; It would be advisable to give more reasoning for the purpose of divorce such as bifurcation of property and likewise. 

Though it is said that marriages are made in haven, but unfortunately broken on earth, be stratagically clear about your future plans and then begin only in case that your matrimonial life cannot proceed in any circumstances. Try and give your married life a second chance. 

Feel free to contact for further questions if any. 

Lakshman (Software)     10 March 2015

I have very serious issues & need advice. Been married 17 years & having up & down struggles. We both have comitted adultery & I wish to restore my marriage. but he wants a divorce but I do not.

Could you pls on this ..

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     10 March 2015

For Paid Phone legal Consultation Press CLICK TO TALK  Option. to get more legal advice as facts are not complete.

anything4u (nil)     12 March 2015

Hi Lakshman.....

The one who wants to seek relief (divorce) have to knock the doors of court. The opponent has to just oppose. Its hard to prove adultry. If you want to continue with the marriage... just convey him your honest intentions.... Its always better to give life a chance than to just brake it off. 17 years is a long period. I hope that you both reconcile. Give some space to think... but also let him know that you are with him. Your relationship needs more seriousness and mutual respect now than ever. Let him feel it. You can get back to us in case any further doubt arise before you. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register