25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh   01 April 2018

Need a corporate lawyer for payment recovery issue


I run a service based company in Pune. One of my client is delaying my payment since a year. I have decided to initiate the legal action against him to recover my payment.

I would like to hire a lawyer who can assist me in the same. He/ she needs to be Pune based. Interested lawyers pls reply to this post or message me privately.

Thank you



 2 Replies

Kapil Chandna (Lawyer at Supreme Court of India)     01 April 2018



I do NCLT matters, but I am in Delhi....  If your client is in Delhi, we can file the case here and help you recover money. 


Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 



Siddharth Jain   02 April 2018

You can contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query