Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need a Best Service Lawyer of Punjab and Haryana High Court

Page no : 2

ramakant (hod)     22 August 2014

you can contact Mr. BS Rana, senior advocate.

satish kumar (Sr. Engr./IT)     25 January 2015

pl. tell me the best lawyer in service matter(railway) to file a case in Punjab & Hariyana high court. email: sh.greece.kumar@gmail.com mobile:9041918314

Gurbrinder Singh Chahal (Advocate)     11 April 2015

I want to join Sr. Advocate/Advocate  to start Practice in Service matters @ Chandigarh 

kindly guide and suggest me I'm fresher and had graduated from SD College, GangaNagar (Rajasthan)

Satish Mishra   14 October 2017

The one I know closely and who charges genuinely is Advocate Naveen Chopra, Panchkula. He can be of great help in service matters. 

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     18 November 2017

How can one judge the Best Lawyer. It is impossible. It all depends upon mentalility of Hon'ble Judge. For one Judge "A" Lawyer may be the Best but for the same subject matter another "B" Lawyer may be considered as the best lawyer. So never choose the Best Lawyer. Give a chance to a daring and brilliant advocate, though he may be young to present your case logically. That is best way, result is the secondary.

1 Like

Satish Mishra   09 July 2018

Please contact Advocate Jagan Nath Bhandari. He is a young confident lawyer adept in service matters and valiant for getting relief for client. To reach him Dial 9855677966. You may also contact him on www.legalseva.net

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register