LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay (cyber celll)     29 April 2014

Need 2002 labour case from ahmednagar

My Father expired in 2002 was having case in labour court in ahmednagar court,advocate dont have any dup copies of case.can anybody help me finding  case ir?


 5 Replies

Lawyer SALEEMA (Advocate Madras High Court & Legal Consultant Chennai Law in Law Firm. +91-9698884779)     29 April 2014

You can verify the concerned Labour Court register and documents to find out the details of your father's case.  You can also obtain the certified copies of case documents on application and on payment of fee prescribed for the same, from the said Cort.

Vijay (cyber celll)     29 April 2014


I am from pune ( 200  km from original place )  and little bit medical issues,is there any way I can make it from online or from pune only?

Mahesh R. Sonawane (Lawyer/Fight for justice)     29 April 2014

You simply call on following Phone Number and give him details about your case, your father's name etc.

Adv. Kalyan Pagar

Practicing at Labour court Ahmednagar.


give him my reference, he will give you information.

sagar jadhav (employee)     29 April 2014


I hv suregory ,as soon as it finish ,will contact

Vijay (cyber celll)     12 August 2015


Adv kalyan pagar I contacted but he is buse,any other contact?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register